Monday, June 22, 2009

Purchases for rebuild of #139

Im starting to receive all the parts I ordered to start actually putting #139 back together:

  • $25 russel -6 fuel filter
  • $30 prothane Tbelt side motor mount insert (had the other 3 laying around)
  • $52 15ft of -6 Aeroquip sockettless fuel line
  • $29 worth of -6 hose ends and fittings for fuel lines
My oem feed line was all mangled directly under the original fuel filter (that needed to be replaced for sure). Im planning to cut the oem line down by the steering rack and use a -6 tube nut & flare the stock line. Then run -6 sockettless hose to the aftermarket filter, to the rail, and to an Aeromotive fpr I kept from a previous parts car.


EnergySuspensionParts.com: $135 set of ES poly suspension bushings

JayRacing.com: $125 alternator relocation kit (oem alt, will fix alt death and ic pipe fitment)

Ebay: $4 skateboard bearings for the shifter cable/trans connection.

  • $17 steering rack boots
  • $16 front ball joints
  • $13 outer tie rod ends
  • $14 inner tie rod ends
Hopefully all these things show up by the end of this week so the assembly can really kick into high gear.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Some may be wicked, and some may be despicable. Only when I put myself in their position did I know they are more miserable than I. So forgive all that you have met, no matter what kind of persons they are


..........................

Unknown said...

“You couldn't see my tears cause I am in the water.” Fish said to water. “But I could feel your tears cause you are in me.” Answered water.


.........................................